Search This Blog

Sunday 6 April 2014

The Joy Challenge: Saturday 5th April 2014


Praise the Lord for walking. I have been having an essay flop day again and have just started wandering around Barnwell asking for God to restore my vision. I should do this more often: music surging through my ipod, the smell of keen spring bbqs, long evenings of light skies and breezy mildness, blossom flurrying through the air like pink snow, a text from a missed friend, watching lives happen as people cycle, play, cook, natter, laugh, argue, moped. It is good that this is the place that God has called me to be; these are the people to whom I have been sent. And that God is here in the midst of it all. In my waking walking essaying texting breathing living. God is here. Happy Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment